Friday, 14 August 2015


 What's this blog all about???

What to watch?? This can be the first question that pops into your mind when you want to start watching a drama or have just finished one. Well, that is what this blog is all about. This blog is to help you to select the Best Korean Drama that would suit your taste...or in this case, “sight”:D and  be the reinforcing and intrinsically rewarding drug to your k-drama addiction..!! For those who are not exactly a “serial watcher” of K-dramas and have just started drowning in the Korean Wave...wait till you get addicted...yes it’s an addiction!!  ~_~  Get ready to give up your sleep :D You are entering into the world of K-dramas..;)



I have been watching K-dramas for almost 7 years now..!! Even after all these years of K-drama watching..believe me I am not done with it ..I still do not get bored...at all. I am an Indian and my addiction to K-dramas is to the extent that my friends say I could get a South Korean citizenship as they could mistake me for being a Korean !! :D My answer?  ” Nae eolgul-eul basseo?” ( Have you looked at my face?? ) FYI My face does not say I’m a Korean T T (WHYYYYYYYY??)





Well..Now ..Do you find this phrase familiar?? “Why are you always wasting your time on that laptop/pc? It will not help you get good grades”!!




Have your parents ever said this to you? Well you are ‘Welcome’ to my category of people...People who have the talent to do all their jobs while not budging away from their laptops..!! Jokes apart..watching K-drams can help you become smarter...Well in my case “IT TAUGHT ME KOREAN” . Now I can Watch K-dramas even without the English subtitles B) 


  
Now with all this “experience” :D  I have decided to start blogging about the K-world..My blog will mostly contain reviews of K-dramas and Movies. I will also be posting other things related to the K-world. Please continue to support my blog..!! *^_^*

To all the K-drama watchers and addicts out there..Fighting!!  







No comments:

Post a Comment